You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of a programme at Merrist Wood College.
- From 1 August 2016, Advanced Learner Loans will be available to everyone aged 19 and over to study an approved qualification at Levels 3, 4, 5 or 6.
- Level 3 to Level 6 courses include Access to Higher Education Diplomas, BTECs, NVQs and Professional Qualifications.
- Advanced Learner Loans give individuals access to financial support for tuition costs similar to that available in Higher Education and are administered by Student Finance England.
- Advanced Learner Loans are paid directly to the College on behalf of an individual.
- They are not means tested or subject to credit checks and any individual who meets the criteria will be able to apply for a loan regardless of their current employment status.
- Applications for the expanded Advanced Learner Loan can be made from May 2017 for courses starting from
1 August 2017.
- You’ll have to pay your loan back when you’ve finished your course you earn more than £25,000 a year.
Other websites to visit:
GOV.UK Advanced Learner Loans
Money Advice Service