Specialist resources for practical outdoor courses
400-acre estate with woodlands, wetlands, livestock, gardens and grasslands. There are outstanding facilities for floristry, horticulture, landscaping and garden design. These include a campus nursery, workshops and design studios.
Animal Management Centre
The Animal Management Centre has specialist areas for large, small and exotic animals. These include snakes, spiders, sheep, cows, ferrets, rabbits, birds of prey and many more!
- Football and rugby pitches
- Access to an 18 hole championship golf course and golf practice facilities
- Brand new strength and conditioning suite
- Indoor riding arena: one of the largest of any college in the country and one of the top centres in the south east
- Pre-Olympic training venue for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- 3 outdoor schools, two full accredited cross country courses, stabling for over 70 horses and a range of livery options
- Machinery: tractors, quad bikes, mowers, chippers and more!
- Horticulture: glasshouses, extensive range of plant and tree species,
- Landscape: brickwork, garden sites, poly tunnels, paving areas
- Floristry: specially designed studios and wide range of flowers and plants
- Arboriculture: latest equipment, practice sites
Our staff are extremely experienced and professional. Many have come from the relevant industries that they teach in which allows them to pass on many years of experience and knowledge to students.
Learning Resource Centre
The Learning Resource Centre provides access to a wide range of resources and equipment including books, DVDs, journals, e-books, open access computers. A number of other electronic information resources can be accessed via Moodle (the College VLE). Services and facilities are available throughout the year and a friendly team of staff are always on hand to help and advise. The LRC is open Mondays-Thursdays 8.30am-5.30pm and Fridays 8.30am-5pm. Tel: 01483 884022
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org